Greetings. Busy July so far. Hence slow posting.
Doing some thinking about this blog, but more about that anon. In the meantime, here’s some interesting stuff I’ve been reading recently:
- David Parmet illustrates why PR will always have image issues.
- Jim Horton has a link to to an article that looks at the changes taking place in our “audience”. Meanwhile John Wagner advises you’ll need a customer plan for potential blog issues.
- The Hobson and Holtz Report continues, podcast 152 is now online.
- Philip Young asks what is New PR?
- Piaras Kelly has a link to a video of a really interesting presentation from Guy Kawasaki on start-ups.
- Stuart Bruce reports on the CIPR’s Northern Conference.
- Brian Oberkirch is now blogging at: http://brianoberkirch.com/.
- Derek Miller has some great resources on Presentations.
- Congratulations to Stephen Davies on his new role at Edelman. In fairness they are walking the walk and with Stephen they’ve landed a great guy.
- Oh an of course congratulations to the Azzuri..