Some interesting stuff
- Jason Horowitz at the New York Observer takes a cut at the recent PR awards in New York [Thanks to Eric Tatro and the folks at Media Orchard]
- One can always rely on Constantin Basturea to come up with the goods and he hasn’t disapointed on the recent New Comm Forum. If you want a great aggregation of content and views from the event visit his post. David Parmet adds the images.
- When I was writing my earlier post on charitable blogging I forgot to include related posts from Eric Tatro and John Wagner.
- Eric Schwartzman has a great podcast with the inimitable Dan Gillmor, Katie Delahaye Paine, while
Shel and Neville get some of their own medicine.
- Aedhmar Hynes, CEO at one of my old stomping grounds is up and blogging.
- Steve Bryant over at EWeek believes that News 2.0 isn’t Journalism 2.0 [Via Renee Blodgett]
- Anyone for a hamburger?