Some reading and listening for the weekend…
- As always For Immediate Release continues to be an informative and enjoyable PR podcast. The boys (Neville and Shel) are now on #134 (or is that 133? 🙂
- The latest Edeleman Earshot has been released (#5)
- Brian Oberkirch has released a podcast from a roundtable on PR 2.0 with Mike Manuel, Josh Hallett and David Parmet.
- The Economist has published a really interesting story on New Media.
- For the UK readers out there, Simon Collister has just completed a round-up of three UK PR magazines: PR Week (UK Edition obviously), PR Business and CorpComms.
- As you may have seen elsewhere the BBC and Reuters have published a report on Trust in the Media (PDF) [Thanks to Neville Hobson]
- Jeff Treem has a summary of the recent Makovsky 2006 State of Corporate Blogging Survey – Fortune 1000 companies aren’t inside the tent [Thanks to Niall Cook]
- Trevor Cook has a link to three interesting college articles on Ethics in PR from three students in DePaul University
- Yes, yes, yes… I’ve caved in on the tag rubbish… for the moment anyhow 🙂