- If you’re wondering how else you can torture your PR agency, Morgan McLintic at Lewis has helpfully published some advice, there’s some great tips in there for all of us clients. Chris Lewis has chimed in with some tips on how to be a good client. So you naughty clients have no excuses. Hopefully some clients will publish some similar agency guidelines.
- Speaking of Lewis PR, Clogger’s come out of the closet, it’s written by Jon Silk at the agency.
- Long suffering readers will know I’m a big beliver in the need for PR people to understand search engines. Here’s some useful tools and resources [Via Interactive PR]. Andy Lark has another interesting snippet regarding press releases and Google.
- For Immediate Release #125
- On a related note, Shel and Neville at For Immediate Release are hosting an online survey to garner feedback on the podcast.
- Forward is a new site aimed at providing advice and guidance for people getting started in PR. It’s been kicked off by Erin Caldwell who is part of Robert French‘s group at Auburn University. There’s also a blog.
[Via Allan Jenkins]
- Richard Bailey and David Philips ponder the PR professional as a Relationship Manager.
- Derek Gehl writes for Entrepreneur.com on the benefits of using blogs and how you can be a successful blogger. Nothing too exciting but not a bad summary. [Via Steve Rubel]