1 Comment Published June 8th, 2006 in Uncategorized
- Jeremy Pepper is in Seattle this week, but unfortunately due to conflicting schedules it looks like we won’t be able to meet up. He reports on a very interesting story from Information Week that press releases have overtaken trade journals as a source of information for information workers – and without any XML I bet. Are you listening Tom Foremski?
- Another senior agency blog. Frank Shaw, president of Waggener Edstrom has a blog.
- Keith Jackson over at Trevor Cook’s Corporate Engagement blog shares the nine best practice indicators for effective issues management according to the Issue Management Council.
- Charles Arthur of the UK Guardian shares some pointers on feature writing.[Thanks to Stuart]
- Todd Defren has a great example of someone cutting off their nose to spite their face agency style… life is too short for this.